The modernization of the combi steamers took place in December of 2007. The main changes include the following:
1) Now the chamber is located longitudinally. The side-fan surrounded by the tubular electric heating elements ensures better hot air and steam circulation. It also lets to scale down the dimensions of the combi steamers optimizing, thereby, the work place ergonomics. In addition, the longitudinal location of the chamber makes it possible to use GN containers of almost all dimensions GN-1/1, GN-1/2, GN-1/3.
2) The new chamber door mechanism operates by “free hands” principle - double-thread door opening prevents danger of burning by steam, single-thread door closing is effected with one motion of the hand;
3) The ventilated door of the chamber prevents getting burns (as the door doesn’t get hot) and steam condensation on the glass;
4) The widened space between the slides for GN containers in the chamber (85 mm) allows to allocate gastronorm containers GN-1/1-h-60mm on all the levels.
5) New design of the control panel and of the very combi steamers.
The aforementioned changes make the combi steamer Abat more easy-to-operate considerably simplifying, thereby, the work of cookers.
The product line of the modernized combi steamers by JSC Chuvashtorgtechnika:
1) Boiler-room combi steamers: PKA 6-1/1PM, PKA 10-1/1PM;
2) Injection combi steamers: PKA 6-1/1VM, PKA 10-1/1VM;
3) Mini-boiler-room combi steamer PKA 6-1/3P.
Besides, since 2009 year the product line under Abat trademark has widened with programming boiler-room combi steamers of 6, 10 and 20 levels.