We would like to invite all partners and clients of Chuvashtorgtechnika JSC to visit our stand № 2D30 (pavillion 3, hall 14) on October 17-20, 2016 at PIR-2016, the biggest exhibition in the field of restaurant and hotel business in Russia and CIS countries, which will be held in Moscow in «Crocus Expo» IEC.
«PIR. Equipment of Restaurant» - is the main Russian exhibition for professional equipment specialists of Ho.Re.Ca. Annually the extensive exposition represents domestic and foreign key manufacturers and suppliers of wide range of equipment for restaurants, professional tableware, kitchen utensils and furniture. The latest development of the equipment under the brand name Abat will be presented to guests from Russia and all over the world:
- modernized Abat combi steamers of PP2, PМ2 and VМ2 series with ventilation hoods ZVV-800
- PКА-6-1/2P and PКА-6-1/3P mini-combi steamers with ventilation hoods ZVV-700 and ZVV-600
- convection ovens of 4, 6 and 10 levels with hot proofers of SHRT type
- TMS spiral dough mixers with fixed 40, 60, 100 and 120 liter bowls
- brand-new gas equipment of 900 and 700 series - 70 and 120 liter gas frying pans, gas bain-maries, gas grills, gas fryers and baking ovens
- shock freezers of 4, 6 and 10 levels for GN 1/1 and 600х400 mm including SHOCK-4-1/1 shock freezer
- LG-37 ice-making machine
- KIP-2P-01 and KIP-4P-01 induction cookers of 900 series
- new electromechanical equipment including МКО-50 vegetable cutter with a new set of disks and a new МEP-300N meat grinder
- SHKHs-0,7-03 refrigerated cabinet made fully of stainless steelwith low refrigerating unit
- dishwashers including МPК-400F-01 glasswashing machine
as well as other new and the most popular items.
Market department as well as technical specialists will be at your service at the stand during the exhibition days. Also, master classes on combi steamers, convection ovens and electromechanical equipment under the brand name Abat are to be held every day at the area.
Get your ticket: https://pirexpo.com/en/get-ticket
Looking forward to see you at the one of the most dramatic autumn events of this year!