At our partner's stand you will get acquainted with a new special boiling pan KPEM-60-OMRH
- bowl net volume is 60 litres;
- body of stainless steel AISI 304;
- bowl of stainless steel AISI 316;
- support of stainless steel AISI 304;
- double steam jacket 3 mm thick;
- max jacket temperature + 134 С;
- max product temperature + 125 С;
- membrane keyboard;
- 3 heating modes: low heat, medium heat, intense heat;
- strong reversible bottom-driven mixer;
- mixing speed regulation from 0 to 120 rpm (10 steps);
- the lid can be fixed in top position;
- manual tilting;
- 10,3 kW (3N/PE 400V 50Hz).
The new kettle is perfect both for cooking broths, soups, sauces and porridges and for such traditional Indian food as dal, sambar, rasam, kheer, curry. Cooking without mixing is possible as well as the mixer can be easily removed. A gas model is under development.