Dear partners and customers!
In the context of the active spread of coronavirus infection, each of us seeks to protect ourselves from viruses as much as possible!
Specialists from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) believe that washing your hands with soap and water is the most reliable way to prevent the transmission of dangerous diseases. If there is no access to water and soap, it is recommended to use hand antiseptics.
Команда Abat team takes care of your health, and therefore is ready to announce the long-awaited new product - antiseptics Abat Dez Alco and Abat Dez Chlor!
|12000137190||Hand antiseptics Abat Dez Alco, 5 L canister|
|12000137189||Abat Dez Chlor liquid alkaline chlorine-based detergent, 5l / 6kg canister|
According to the Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing (Rospotrebnadzor), when choosing an antiseptic, you always need to pay attention to its composition. An effective hand antiseptic should contain at least 60–80% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol.
Isopropyl alcohol-based Abat Dez Alco disinfectant is designed for hygienic hand sanitization.
The composition of the product includes at least 72% alcohol, namely:
Isopropanol - 62%
n-Propanol - 10%
How to use antiseptics?
The World Health Organization recommends treating your hands as follows:
1) pour the product in a hand-folded in a hand to cover its surface and rub one palm on the other;
2) hands should be treated for at least 20-30 seconds, otherwise potentially dangerous microorganisms can survive;
3) rub not only the palms but also between the fingers;
4) also rub the thumbs;
5) do not цwash the antiseptic - let your hands dry;
6) pay attention to the nails - microbes also accumulate under them.
Hand washing or handling is recommended in the following cases:
- after coughing or sneezing;
- before, during and after cooking;
- after processing raw meat;
- before eating food;
- after visiting the toilet;
- after visiting the street;
- after contact with animals;
- when the hands are very dirty.
It is important to keep your hands clean under current conditions. However, do not forget about the disinfection of surfaces that you touch not only at home, but also at work.
Abat Dez Chlor based on active chlorine is designed for disinfection and surface treatment of industrial premises (floors, walls, doors, public accommodations, etc.). Due to the active chlorine in its composition, the product infects any bacteria and viruses, mold, and also has effective cleaning properties.
The consumption of this product is negligible due to its high concentration!
Abat brand disinfectants and detergents are a complete solution for your business!
You can learn more about new products on our website in the section News.