|Nominal power consumption, kW||(36,1) 37,7|
|Nominal voltage, V||3N/PE 400В 50Гц|
|Number of heating elements||12|
|Nominal volume, l||350|
|Time of heating to +95 ° C, min, not more than||100|
|Temperature control range of steam-water jacket, ° C||+3...+120|
|Bowl diameter, mm||790|
|Overall dimensions, mm||1510х1101х1306|
TFT screen, USB port, 50 user programs, up to 5 steps in each program, lower mixer drive, mixer reverse, heating from +3 to +110 C, cooling from +110 to +3 C, hand shower, water inlet user choice - dimensional or manual, smooth adjustment of the mixer speed in the range from 0 to 120 rpm.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF KPEM-350-OMP with drain-off valve:
- cooking vessel from acid-resistant stainless steel AISI 316;
- case made of austenitic stainless steel AISI 304;
- the volume of the brewing vessel is 350 liters;
- overturning by means of the electric drive;
- 40 mm drain valve on the front panel;
- control panel - TFT-screen;
- Ability to record up to 50 custom cooking programs;
- up to 5 steps in each program;
- USB port on the control panel to update the software;
- Ability to import / export programs from PC to USB-drive;
- timer up to 10 hours;
- temperature of steam-water jacket up to +120 C;
- Gulf of water at the user's choice - measured or manual;
- the cover is fixed in the upper position;
- gas stops of the mechanism for lifting and lowering the lid ensure a tight fit of the boiler cover to the table top;
- the protective cover of the boiler cover allows visual control of the cooking process, as well as the possibility of adding ingredients to the boiler without stopping the mixing process; is covered with a solid small cover, which can be easily removed for cleaning;
- hand shower for hygienic cleaning of the cooking vessel;
- easily removable mixer.
CHARACTERISTICS OF KPEM-350-OMP with drain-off valve:
- Stiffened construction - 3 mm thick edges;
- lower drive;
- smooth adjustment of rotation speed from 0 to 120 rpm;
MODES OF WORK KPEM-350-OMP with drain-off valve:
- "Forward - A short pause";
- "Forward - Pause";
- "Forward - Back - Pause";
- "Forward - Back (slowly)";
- "Back and forth".
The time of rotation of the bowl to each side and the pause time is set by the user. Due to the rigid design, smooth adjustment of the speed of rotation of the mixer and the function of the reverse in the kettles of the OMP series, it is possible to mix and beat almost any product. The mixer can be easily removed if there is no need for stirring the product.
OPERATING MODES OF KPEM-350-OMP with drain-off valve:
- "Heating" from +3 to +110 C;
- "Cooling" from +110 to +3 C;
- "Program" to 50 five-step programs.
The cooling function of the kettle's contents is carried out by cooling the steam-water jacket with cold running water. The contents of the kettle are cooled down to the set temperature. Water level monitoring in the "steam-water jacket" is carried out automatically - that is, the user does not need to add water to the steam-water jacket manually.
Fixing to the floor with foundation bolts M10x100.
Thanks to its functionality, you can cook a wide variety of first, second and third dishes - soups, cereals, mashed potatoes, omelettes, curry, pilaf, roasts, stews, stews, sauces, compotes and desserts. Kettles of OMP series of Abat trade mark are equipment that can compete on equal terms with Western analogues having prices several times higher, not only not conceding, but also exceeding them in quality in many parameters (including heating and cooling rates). For European and Asian countries, these kettles are produced in an export version - with a control panel in English or any other language.