|Rated power consumption, kW||(27,1) 28,7|
|Rated voltage, V||3N/PE 400В 50Гц|
|Number of heating elements||9|
|Nominal volume, l||250|
|Heating time up to +95 ° C, min, not more than||80|
|Temperature control range of steam-water jacket, ° C||+3...+120|
|Diameter of the boiler, mm||790|
|Overall dimensions, mm||1510х1101х1306|
USB port, 50 user programs for 5 steps in each program, lower mixer drive, mixer reverse, heating from 3 to 110 C, cooling from 110 to 3 C, hand shower, water inlet according to the user's choice - measured or manual, step-by-step adjustment speed of the mixer (10 steps) in the range from 0 to 120 rpm.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF KPEM-250-OM2 with drain-off valve:
- all-welded (without weld seams) cooking vessel made of acid-resistant stainless steel AISI 316;
- case made of austenitic stainless steel AISI 304;
- the volume of the cooking vessel is 250 liters;
- overturning by means of the electric drive;
- 40 mm drain valve on the front panel;
- electronic control panel;
- Ability to record up to 50 custom cooking programs;
- up to 5 steps in each program;
- USB port on the control panel to update the software;
- timer up to 10 hours;
- temperature of steam-water jacket up to +120 C;
- Gulf of water at the user's choice - measured or manual;
- the cover is fixed in the upper position;
- gas stops of the mechanism for lifting and lowering the lid ensure a tight fit of the boiler cover to the table top;
- the protective cover of the boiler cover allows visual control of the cooking process, as well as the possibility of adding ingredients to the boiler without stopping the mixing process; is covered with a solid small cover, which can be easily removed for cleaning;
- hand shower for hygienic cleaning of the cooking vessel;
- easily removable mixer.
CHARACTERISTICS OF KPEM-250-OM2 with drain-off valve:
- Stiffened construction - 3 mm thick edges;
- lower drive;
- step speed adjustment from 0 to 120 rpm (10 steps);
OPERATING MODES OF KPEM-250-OM2 with drain-off valve:
- "GO WITH PAUSE";
- "BACK AND FORTH".
The time of rotation of the bowl to each side and the pause time is set by the user. Due to the rigid design, smooth adjustment of the speed of rotation of the mixer and the reverse function in the OM2 series kettles, it is possible to mix and beat almost any product. The mixer can be easily removed if there is no need for stirring the product.
OPERATING MODES OF KOEM-250-OM2 BOILER with drain-off valve:
- "Heating" from +3 to +110 C;
- "Cooling" from +110 to +3 C;
- "Program" to 50 five-step programs.
The cooling function of the kettle's contents is carried out by cooling the steam-water jacket with cold running water. The contents of the kettle are cooled down to the set temperature. Water level monitoring in the "steam-water jacket" is carried out automatically - that is, the user does not need to add water to the steam-water jacket manually.
Fixing to the floor with foundation bolts M10x100.
Thanks to its functionality with the help of OM2 series kettles, it is possible to cook a wide variety of first, second and third dishes - soups, cereals, mashed potatoes, omelettes, curry, pilaf, roasts, stews, stews, sauces, compotes and desserts. The OM2 kettles of the Abat brand are equipment that can compete on an equal footing with Western counterparts, which have a price several times higher, not only not conceding, but exceeding them in many parameters (including heating and cooling rates). For European and Asian countries, these kettles are produced in an export version - with a control panel in English.