All Abat boiling pans feature double water-steam jacket. This operating principle eliminates hot spots that cause scorching. The circulation of steam inside the jacket provides even heating of the product. Heat passes from the inner walls of the bowl into the food. Product does not stick to the bowl walls due to indirect heating.
Abat boiling pans main features:
- body of stainless steel AISI 304;
- bowl of stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316;
- bowl net volumes 60, 100, 160, 200, 250, 350 or 400 litres;
- electric or direct steam heating;
- jacket pressure rating 1,25 kg/cm3.
- excess pressure valve activates if jacket pressure exceeds 0,5 kg/cm2;
- low pressure valve activates if jacket pressure is less than 0,02 kg/cm2;
- water level switch activates if there is no water in the jacket;
- emergency off switch.