|Nominal power consumption, kW||(18,1) 21|
|Nominal voltage, V||3N/PE 400V 50Hz|
|Number of tubular heating elements||6|
|Time of heating to +95 °C, min||55|
|Jacket temperature, °C||+3...+120|
|Product temperature, °C||+3...+110|
|Bowl diameter, mm||652|
|Overall dimensions, mm||1363х950х1164|
USB-port, possibility of recording up to 120 programs (4 steps in each program), reversible bottom mixer, heating from +3 to +110 С, chilling from +110 to +3 С, hand shower, mixing speed 0-120 rpm, seamless bowl
For cooking broths, soups, sauces, mousses, porridges, light dough, whipped toppings, and for water boiling. Strong reversible bottom-driven mixer. Cooking without mixing is possible as well as the mixer can be easily removed. Seamless bowl for models with capacity from 60 to 250 litres. The lid can be fixed in any position.
- bowl of stainless steel AISI 316;
- body of stainless steel AISI 304.
6 MIXING MODES:
- FORWARD – SHORT PAUSE;
- FORWARD – PAUSE;
- FORWARD – BACKWARD – PAUSE;
- FORWARD – BACKWARD (slow);
- FORWARD – BACKWARD.
- Max jacket temperature +120 °C.
- Timer from 1 min to 9 hours 59 min.
- Memory for 120 cooking programs.
- Up to 4 cooking steps in each program.
- Cooking from +3 °C to +110 °C.
- Chilling from +110 °C to +3 °C.
- The mixing tool is easy to remove and wash in a dishwaher.
- Stepless mixing speed regulation from 0 to 120 rpm.
- Reverse mode.
- Bottom type mixer drive.
- Automatic water filling.
- PC-to-KPEM / KPEM-to-PC tool for programs.
- TFT-display. Any language is available for order.
- Hand shower for manual bowl washing.
The lid can be fixed in any position and is equipped with a safety grid which does not prevent visual monitoring over the cooking process and makes it possible to add ingredients without lifting the lid. The safety grid is supplied with a covering plate to protect the product from outside contaminants and to prevent excess moisture evaporation from the bowl.