|Nominal power consumption, kW||2,64|
|Nominal voltage, V||230|
|Time of heating up the cabinet to the operative 300° C temp., min.||25|
|Number of sections||1|
|Bottom surface, m2||0,133|
|Temp. regulation range of the cabinet, °C||+20...+450|
|Internal dimensions of the cabinet, mm||370x401x148(125)|
|Number of tubular heating elements||2|
|Overall dimensions, mm||650(669)x480(615)x310(335)|
The main characteristics of the oven for pizza PEP-1:
- a camera measuring 370x401x148 mm;
- capacity of the oven - 1 pizza blank with a diameter of 350 mm;
- operating temperature range in the chamber from +20 to +450 C;
- purification by pyrolysis at a temperature of +450 C;
- warming up to +300 C in 25 minutes;
- heating elements made of stainless steel;
- separate adjustment of upper and lower heating elements;
- 2 mechanical thermostats;
- a thermometer for displaying the actual temperature in the oven;
- emergency thermal switch protects the furnace from overheating over +500 C;
- under the heat-resistant natural stone (felsite) with a thickness of 15 mm;
- internal illumination of the camera;
- a door with a heat-resistant viewing window;
- AISI 304 stainless steel liner;
- the side and back walls are painted with polymer powder paint under "shagreen";
- the inner part of the doors and the frames of the chambers are made of enameled metal;
- frying cabinet made of galvanized sheet 1.5 mm thick.
The capacity of the camera is 1 pizza blank with a diameter of 350 mm. Separate adjustment of the power of the upper and lower heating elements. Material for the manufacture of TEN-s is stainless steel. The operating temperature range of the oven is +20 ... + 450 C. The installed emergency thermal switch protects the cabinet from overheating from above +500 C. The lining is made of painted metal, the door and frame of the chamber are enameled, and the frying cupboard is made of galvanized sheet 1.5 mm thick. Under the heat-resistant stone 15 mm thick. In order to make the baking process as comfortable and intuitive as possible, there is an internal illumination in the working chamber, the door is equipped with a heat-resistant viewing window.
In terms of quality, these types of furnaces are inferior only to traditional wood-burning stoves and are excellent for those catering establishments whose owners want to make pizza with authentic taste, but do not want to spend money and time to buy and care for a wood-burning stove.
Pizza ovens differ in the size of the inner chamber, which makes it possible to select a model for the optimal placement of pizza of a certain diameter. The furnace chamber PEP-1 has internal dimensions of 370x401x148 mm and accommodates 1 pizza blank for a diameter of 350 mm. If you plan to bake pizza with a large diameter, then you should pay attention to pizza ovens with a larger chamber, in particular PEP-2, PEP-4, PEP-4x2, PEP-6x2, PEP-6 and PEP-6-01, also presented on our website.