|Nominal power consumption, kW||12,48|
|Nominal voltage, V||400|
|Time of heating up the cabinet to the operative 300° C temp., min.||35|
|Number of sections||2|
|Bottom surface, m2||0,49х2|
|Temp. regulation range of the cabinet, °C||+20...+450|
|Internal dimensions of the cabinet, mm||700x700x179(151)|
|Number of tubular heating elements||12|
|Overall dimensions, mm||1000(1014)x846(939)x638(663)|
The main characteristics of the double oven for pizza PEP-4x2:
- two cameras measuring 700x700x179 mm;
- capacity of the oven - 8 pieces for pizza with a diameter of 350 mm;
- operating temperature range in the chamber from +20 to +450 C;
- purification by pyrolysis at a temperature of +450 C;
- warming up to +300 C in 35 minutes;
- heating elements made of stainless steel;
- separate adjustment of upper and lower heating elements;
- 4 mechanical thermostats (2 for each chamber);
- 2 gate valves (one for each chamber) for evacuation of vapors and outflow of heated air from the furnace;
- 2 thermometers (one for each camera) to display the actual temperature in the oven;
- emergency thermal switch protects the furnace from overheating over +500 C;
- under a heat-resistant natural stone (felsite) with a thickness of 20 mm;
- internal illumination of each camera;
- doors with a heat-resistant viewing window;
- AISI 304 stainless steel liner;
- the side and back walls are painted with polymer powder paint under "shagreen";
- the inner part of the doors and the frames of the chambers are made of enameled metal;
- frying cabinet made of galvanized sheet 1.5 mm thick.
Two cameras. Each chamber accommodates 4 pizza pans with a diameter of 350 mm and has a separate adjustment of the power of the upper and lower heaters. Operating temperature range of the oven is +20 ... + 450 C. The installed emergency thermal switch protects the cabinet from overheating from above +500 ° C. The lining is made of painted metal, the door and frame of the chamber are enameled, and the frying cupboard is made of galvanized sheet 1.5 mm thick. 20 mm thick heat-resistant stone.
In order for the baking process to be as comfortable and intuitive as possible, each working chamber has an internal illumination, the doors are equipped with a heat-resistant viewing window. The purchase of a two-chamber PEP-4x2 furnace is a more affordable solution than the installation of two single-chamber PEP-4 furnaces against each other, and also increases the productivity of the establishment, while saving the kitchen workspace. Also, a PEP-4x2 furnace can be installed on a PP-4 stand.
In terms of quality, these types of furnaces are inferior only to traditional wood-burning stoves and are excellent for those catering establishments whose owners want to make pizza with authentic taste, but do not want to spend money and time to buy and care for a wood-burning stove.
Pizza ovens differ in the size of the inner chamber, which makes it possible to select a model for the optimal placement of pizza of a certain diameter. Each chamber of the PEP-4 and PEP-4x2 furnaces has internal dimensions of 700x700x150 mm and accommodates 4 billets for a small pizza with a diameter of 350 mm. If you plan to bake pizza with a large diameter, then it's worth paying attention to pizza ovens with a larger chamber, in particular PEP-6x2, PEP-6 and PEP-6-01, also presented on our website.