|Nominal power consumption, kW||4,84|
|Nominal voltage, V||230|
|Time of heating up the cabinet to the operative 300° C temp., min.||30|
|Number of sections||1|
|Bottom surface, m2||0,26|
|Temp. regulation range of the cabinet, °C||20-450|
|Internal dimensions of the cabinet, mm||516x546x148(125)|
|Number of tubular heating elements||6|
|Overall dimensions, mm||820(833)x635x350(375)|
The main characteristics of the oven for pizza PEP-2:
- a camera measuring 516x546x148 mm;
- capacity of the oven - 4 billets for a small pizza with a diameter of 250 mm;
- Operating temperature range in the chamber from +20 to +450 C;
- Purification by pyrolysis at a temperature of +450 C;
- warming up to +300 C for 30 minutes;
- Heating elements made of stainless steel;
- separate adjustment of upper and lower heating elements;
- 2 mechanical thermostats;
- a thermometer for displaying the actual temperature in the oven;
- emergency thermal switch protects the furnace from overheating over +500 C;
- under a fireproof chamotte stone 15 mm thick;
- internal illumination of the camera;
- a door with a heat-resistant viewing window;
- AISI 304 stainless steel liner;
- the side and back walls are painted with polymer powder paint under "shagreen";
- the inner part of the doors and the frames of the chambers are made of enameled metal;
- frying cabinet made of galvanized sheet 1.5 mm thick.
The chamber accommodates 4 preforms for a small pizza with a diameter of 250 mm. Has a separate adjustment of the power of the upper and lower heating elements. Material for the manufacture of TEN-s is stainless steel. Operating temperature range of the oven is from +20 to +450 C. The installed emergency thermal switch protects the cabinet from overheating from above +500 C. The lining is made of painted metal, the door and frame of the chamber are enameled, and the frying cupboard is made of galvanized sheet 1.5 mm thick, which fully consistent with generally accepted standards. In order for the baking process to be as comfortable and intuitive as possible, there is an internal illumination in the working chamber, and the door is equipped with a heat-resistant viewing window.
The design of the furnace allows installation in several tiers, which allows to increase the productivity of the establishment, while saving the working space of the kitchen. Also, the furnace can be installed on the support PP-2.
In terms of quality, these types of furnaces are inferior only to traditional wood-burning stoves and are excellent for those catering establishments whose owners want to make pizza with authentic taste, but do not want to spend money and time to buy and care for a wood-burning stove.
Pizza ovens differ in the size of the inner chamber, which allows you to choose a model for the optimal placement of pizzas of a certain diameter. The furnace chamber PEP-2 has internal dimensions of 516x546x148 mm and accommodates 4 preforms for a small pizza with a diameter of 250 mm. If you plan to bake pizza with a large diameter, then you should pay attention to other models of furnaces having large internal dimensions, in particular, PEP-4, PEP-4x2, PEP-6x2, PEP-6 and PEP-6-01, also presented on our site.