|Nominal power consumption, kW||1,2|
|Nominal voltage, V||230|
|Gas power rating, Kw||8|
|Number of burners, pcs||1|
|Gas consumption, m3/h||0,847|
|Net volume, l||60|
|Gross volume, l||66|
|Time of heating from +20°C to +95°C, min||70|
|Max product temperature, °C||+100|
|Max tilting angle, °||100|
|Mixing speeds, rpm||0...120|
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF КPGМ-60-ОМR:
- all-welded (without weld seams) cooking vessel made of austenitic stainless steel AISI 304;
- on request, it is possible to manufacture a cooking vessel made of acid-resistant stainless steel AISI 316;
- case made of austenitic stainless steel AISI 304;
- nominal bowl capacity is 60 liters;
- full bowl capacity is 66 liters (+10% of nominal volume);
- manual tilting;
- analog control panel;
- max product temperature +100 °C;
- tap the water in the cooking vessel;
- the convenient cover is fixed in the upper position;
- easily removable mixer.
CHARACTERISTICS OF КPGМ-60-ОМR:
- stiffened construction - 3-mm thick edges;
- lower drive;
- smooth adjustment of rotation speed from 0 to 120 rpm;
OPERATING MODES OF КPGМ-60-ОМR:
- "Back and forth".
Due to the rigid construction, the smooth adjustment of the speed of rotation of the mixer and the reverse function in the boilers of the OMR series, it is possible to mix and beat almost any product. The mixer can be easily removed if there is no need for stirring the product.
OPERATING MODES OF КPGМ-60-ОМR:
- Weak - "1";
- Medium - "2";
- Strong - "3".
The kettle is supplied with an assembly foot-mounted base under the foundation bolts M10x100.
With the help of the OMR series kettles you can cook any soups, sauces, compotes, porridges, including:
- scrambled eggs: eggs, milk, butter mixed with a mixer; simultaneous heating of the mass; egg mass, mixing, brewing, turns into a scramble; bring to readiness;
- Pilaf: carrots and onion in the frying pan in vegetable oil with continuous mixing with a mixer; add pieces of meat, fry together with vegetables; pour water, stew under the lid; add rice, bring to readiness;
- Roast: fry vegetables (onions, carrots) in vegetable oil with continuous stirring; without stopping to stir, add meat, fry, add water and stew meat, add tomato paste, put out; place the potatoes in the mixture, bring them to readiness;
- goulash: fry carrots and onions, add meat, continue frying, add water and stew under the lid until ready;
- vegetable stew: fry carrot and onions in the oil with the mixer running, add zucchini, eggplants, sweet pepper, tomatoes, stew under a closed lid, periodically mixing with a mixer, bring to readiness;
- chicken stew: fry chicken in oil with continuous stirring, add water, spices, tomato paste, bring to readiness;
- soup puree from legumes: green peas or lentils boil in a cauldron on the water, bring to the ready, drain the water, beat the vegetables with a mixer, add spices to taste;
- mashed potatoes: boil potatoes in a cauldron, drain the water, add butter, beat up, add milk, beat until homogeneous consistency;
- porridge manna: bring the water to a boil, add butter and milk, boil; Add the semolina to the boiling mixture, mix with a mixer; cook the porridge for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and allow the croup to swell, while the mixer continues to work;
- Bolognese sauce: fry the onions with carrots in vegetable oil with the mixer running, add the stuffing, do not stop stirring, add water or broth, tomato paste, spices and bring the sauce to readiness;
- cabbage stewed: onions, carrots to save with a working mixer, add minced meat, add cabbage, water as necessary, mix; stew until ready or semi-ready, if cabbage will be used as a pie filling;
- garnishes from cereals: pour the rump with water, cook until ready; depending on whether the viscous is porridge or crumbly, add water.