|Power consumption, kW||0,43|
|Productivity, kg/24 h||60|
|Water consumption, l/kg||1|
|Bin capacity, kg||20|
|Total weight of refrigerant, kg||0,26|
|Overall dimensions, mm||500x710x720|
- body, evaporator and auger of high-quality austenitic stainless steel AISI 304
- polyethylene moulded bin fits to come into contact with foodstuffs
- safety switch off activates in case of: condensing unit overheating, refrigerant leaks or ice bin overfilling
Ice frozen inside a vertically oriented evaporator is cut off by a screw, which is driven by a gear motor. Ice passing through the icebreaker bushing forms the shape of granules and enters the hopper.
GRANULAR ICE FLAKES APPLICATIONS
- KNEADING PUFF PASTRY
The cold technology of kneading puff pastry involves the use of granular ice flakes as a part of slush (a mixture of water and ice), granular ice flakes do not damage the dough and uniformly cool the dough from the inside, while maintaining its elasticity and low temperatures (not allows the yeast cell to work prematurely, facilitates the process of dough handling, reduces the duration of preparation).
- MINCED MEAT PREPARATION
It involves the use of granular ice flakes as a part of slush (a mixture of water and ice), granular ice flakes are uniformly distributed in the meat, uniformly chilling the mixture, which helps prevent protein folding during the meat cutting, do not damage the cutter knives.
- PRESERVATION AND DISPLAY OF SEAFOOD
(caviar, sturgeon, salmon, trout, sterlet, tuna, fluke, perch, codfish, scomber, sea bass, calamar, shrimps, octopus, crab)
- PRESERVATION AND DISPLAY OF MEAT
(cattle and game meat, poultry meat)
- PRESERVATION AND DISPLAY OF VEGETABLES, FRUITS, AND BERRIES
Using of granular ice flakes allows to save all the useful qualities of the products.
- DISPLAY COUNTERS, BUFFET DISPLAY
Using of granular ice flakes extends the shelf life without loss of quality and also maintains an attractive appearance of dishes.
- SMOOTHIE AND COCKTAIL CREATION
- SERVICE AND CHILLING OF CHAMPAGNE AND WINE BUCKETS
- CHEMICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
- BUILDING INDUSTRY
Using of granular ice flakes during the batch of concrete in hot weather prevents the deterioration of cement properties, maintaining the required temperature of the solution.